The material forwarded to the editorial office shall be original, not published in other editions before. Articles not formalised according to the requirements are not to be accepted for consideration!
Scientific articles are to be sent to the editorial office throughout the year, published in a live queue as the editorial office portfolio is filled. Special cases concerning the sequence of publication of articles are decided by the editor-in-chief.
The article's electronic version is to be executed in the Microsoft Word text editor. An article is to be sent to the editorial in the *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf formats. The article file in the *.pdf format shall be attached. What is indicated as the file name is the author's name, patronymic (if any) and surname in Latin letters (for example: Ivan (Ivanovich) Ivanov).
All articles are checked for text borrowing via the Antiplagiat system. The editorial board accepts articles with originality at least 80%.
The computer version of the article must meet the following requirements: format – А4; margins of 2 cm on all sides; typeface variation (font) – Times New Roman; point size – 14; line spacing – 1.5; paragraph indentation – 1.25 cm.
Minimum article text – no less than 20000 symbols. Maximum article text shall not exceed 80000 symbols, includes all author information, abstract, and references. The restrictions do not apply to scientific publications, the volume of which is significant, but motivated by logic of evidence and numerical indicators of published sources.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DRAFTING OF THE ARTICLE
- Units are given according to the International System of Units (SI).
- Quotation marks in the text require guillemets « », in the case of quotation marks within the guillemets, then talking marks “ ” are to be used.
- When first mentioning the author in the text, the initials are given, then only the last name is presented. Initials are separated from the last name by non-breaking space.
- What is accepted as article illustrations are figures of no more than 4. They are to be placed in the text of the article in accordance with the logic of the statement. Reference to a particular figure shall be given in the text of the article, for example: (Figure 2). Schemas are made using a dashed fill or grayscale; all schematic elements (text blocks, arrows, lines) shall be grouped together. Each figure shall have a serial number, name, and explanation of all curves, numbers, letters, and other symbols. The electronic version of the figure is to be saved in the .jpg, .tiff formats.
- Tables. Each table is provided with a sequence number and a header. Tables are to be provided in the Microsoft Word text editor, located in the article text in accordance with the logic of the presentation. The text of the article shall refer to a specific table, for example: (table 2). The table structure should be clear and specific, each value shall be in a separate row (in the table cell). All table columns are to be titled. The author shall not use tables and graphs (figures) to present the same results at the same time. (Using a smaller unit size than the main one, but at least 10, is possible in the tables.)
- Formulae are run strictly in the MS Equation editor.
- Decimal fractions have a dot as a separator (0.78); when listing decimal fractions, one is separated from the other with a semicolon (0.12; 0.087).