- The journal will consider and publish manuscripts that meet the journal’s requirements. The size of the manuscript with references shall not exceed 40000 characters with spaces; for graduate students, 20000 characters with spaces including references.
- The text should be printed in Microsoft Word, format А4, margins 2 cm at all sides, font Times New Roman, font size 14, line spacing 1,5, indentation (new paragraph) 1,25, portrait orientation without hyphens.
- First page should contain the following information:
The heading of the section, size 14;
The title of the manuscript shall be centered, no indent, in bold, capital letters, size 14.
Below the title is the copyright symbol, year, initials and surname of the author/s, size 12, centered. Sample:
© 2018. Ivan I. Ivanov
Below is the full name of the institution, year, country, size 12, centered.
Information about the manuscript’s submission is printed on the right side.
Below are acknowledgements (grant, etc.), size 12, justified alignment.
Below is the abstract (200-250 words; the abstract should be designed as a brief synopsis in compliance with the sequence of presentation) and key words in Russian, size 12, justified alignment.
Below is information about the author: first name, patronymic (if applicable), surname, academic degree (if applicable), title (if applicable), job title, full name of the institution, address of the institution with the postal code, city, country, email, size 12.
The same information in English is placed below:
The title of the manuscript in English, centered, without indentation, in bold, capital letters, font size — 14.
Below the title is the surname, name, patronymic of the author/authors, size 12. Sample:
Ivan I. Ivanov
Below is the full name of the institution, city, country, size 12. Sample:
A.M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Information about the manuscript’s submission is printed on the right side. Sample:
Received: July 15, 2017
Below are acknowledgements (grant, etc.), abstract, keywords, information about the author, size 12, justified alignment. Sample:
Below is the body of the manuscript, justified alignment, no hyphens.
Enumerated REFERENCES are listed in the end of the manuscript in the alphabet order in accordance with GOST 7.0.5.-2008. The surname and the initials are written separately. The references in the body of the manuscript should look as follows: , [2, p. 5], [3, p. 34; 5, p. 2].
- References come in the form of automatic footnotes. The number of the footnote comes at the end of the sentence before the period. The font of the footnotes is Times New Roman, size 12.
- References to archival material come in the form of automatic footnotes.
- After the List of References in Russian, comes the following information in English:
Only titles in Cyrillic shall be transliterated. French, German, Italian, Polish, etc. titles shall not be transliterated and translated.
For transliteration, use a special program.
Open the program https://translit.ru/ and choose a variant of the system of the Library of Congress (LC).
- Insert the list of references in Russian in a special field and press on “translit.”
Copy the transliterated text in the draft of References.
Edit the transliteration and add translation in English:
Translate the title of the book, the article, the source etc. and insert it in square brackets after the corresponding titles:
change // to the period;
change / to the comma;
translate the place of publication in English (for example, M. Should become Moscow after the editing)
change the colon after the place of publication to the comma
add Publ. after transliterating the title of the edition
correct page designations: 235 p. instead of 235 s., pp. 45–47 instead of S. 45–47;
italicize the name of the source
at the end of each reference, indicate the original language of the source (in Russ).
- Commentaries come in the form of automatic footnotes. The number of the footnote is placed at the end of the sentence followed by the period. The font is Times New Roman, the font size is 12.
- Shortenings. Years come in numbers (ex.: 1930s, but not “the thirties”). The words “century” and “centuries” are shortened to c. and cc. correspondingly.
- Archive materials should be followed by an introductory article that should meet the abovementioned requirements.
Samples of references and transliterations
1.Adrianova-Peretts V. P. Ocherki poeticheskogo stilia Drevnei Rusi [Essays poetic style of ancient Russia]. Moscow, Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR Publ., 1947. 185 p. (In Russ.)
2.Larionova M. Ch. Arkhetipicheskaia paradigma: mif, skazka, obriad v russkoi literature XIX veka: avtoref. dis. … d-ra filol. nauk [The archetypal paradigm: a myth, fairy tale ceremony at the Russian literature of the XIX century: Author. Dis. ... Dr. Philology sciences]. Volgograd, 2006. 44 p. (In Russ.)
3.Nekrasov I. S. Pakhomii Serb, pisatel' XV veka [Pachomius the Serb writer of the XV century]. Odessa, Tip. Ul'rikha i Shul'tse Publ., 1871. 102 p. (In Russ.)
4.Nikol'skii S. A. Mirovozzrenie russkogo zemledel'tsa v romannoi proze I. S. Turgeneva [World Russian farmer in novelistic prose I. S. Turgenev]. Voprosy filosofii, 2008, no 5, pp. 83–99. (In Russ.)
5.Rybal'chenko N. Kak rasseialsia mirazh [Like a mirage dissipated]. Vecherniaia Moskva [Evening Moscow], 1974, October 23. (In Russ.)
Swaminathan V., Lepkoswka-White E., Rao B. P. Browsers or buyers in cyberspace? Aninvestigation of electronic factors influencing electronic exchange. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 1999, vol. 5, no 2. Available at: http://www. ascusc.org/ jcmc/vol5/issue2/ (Accessed 28 April 2011). (In Russ.)
Articles with DOI:
Zhang Z., Zhu D. Experimental research on the localized electrochemical micromachining. Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 2008, vol. 44, no 8, pp. 926-930. Doi: 10.1134/S1023193508080077 (In Russ.)
Pressure generator GD-2M. Technical description and user manual. Zagorsk, Res. Inst. of Appl. Chem. Publ., 1975. 15 p. (In Russian, unpublished.)
In accordance with part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (section VII “The Rights to the Results of Intellectual Activity and Means of Individualization”) all the submissions should be accompanied by the license agreement that grants the permission to the Founder for non-exclusive rights to publish the manuscript. The text of the agreement will be circulated later.