DSc in Philology, Assistant Professor, Head of the Department of Russian and Foreign Literature & Methodology, Moscow Pedagogical State University, Moscow, Russia
Graduated from Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical Institute in 1982. Completed the postgraduate studies in Russian literature at Lenin Moscow State Pedagogical Institute in 1989. Completed the doctoral studies at Moscow State Pedagogical University in 2000.
Stories by Nikolai Polevoy: problems of poetics (1989).
Problems of poetics of Russian fantastic prose in the 1820s–40s (2001)
Scientific and organisational activities:
Member of the author team of the textbook for higher education institutions with a stamp of the educational-methodological association for classical university education “History of Russian literature of the 19th century”.
Chairwoman of Scientific and Publishing Council of Moscow State Pedagogical Institute.
Author and scientific editor “Scientific Notes of Moscow State Pedagogical Institute” (2004–2007)
Member of the editorial board of Gorky IWL RAS scientific journal “Two Centuries of the Russian Classics”
Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation.
Selected scientific publications:
- Transformation of the oneiric night subject in the prose by Ivan Krylov (the stories “Qayeeb”, “The Nights”, the poem “Night”). Russian literature, 2019, no. 4, pp. 48–53. (jointly with Ye. Dzyuba) (In Russ.)
- Biblical motifs in the tale “The Undertaker” by Alexander Pushkin. Literature at School, no. 11, 2017, pp. 6–10. (In Russ.)
- The contribution of the Russian scientists and philologists in the methodology of teaching literature: areas of research. Philology. Theory & Practice, no. 12-3 (78), 2017, pp. 209–212. (jointly with V. F. Chertov, L. V. Todorov) (In Russ.)
- Storing up citizens: the myth of Soviet motherhood and childhood in A. P. Platonov's dramas of the 1920s–1930s. Quaestio Rossica, vol. 5, no. 4, 2017, pp. 1073–1090. (In Russ.)
- The German hero in the novel “Abbaddonna” by N. A. Polevoy. Nizhny Novgorod Linguistics University Bulletin, no. 33, 2016, pp. 93–107. (jointly with N. M. Il’chenko) (In Russ.)
- The person on rendez-vous in the Soviet lyrical song about the cities. Culturolog, no. 4, 2014, pp. 73–77. (In Russ.)
Worked as an assistant professor at Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University from 1989 to 1997.
Since 2001, Head of the Department of Russian and Foreign Literature and Methodology at Moscow State Pedagogical Institute.