DSc in Philology, Editor-in-Сhief in “The Russian Word” publishing house, Moscow, Russia
Education and training, internships:
Graduated from the Philology Faculty of Moscow State Pedagogical University in 1993.
1993–1996 – full-time postgraduate course of А. M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Early fantastic prose of Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy and the tradition of Romanticism in Russian prose of the 1840s (2000)
Creative work of Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy and Russian literature in the 3rd quarter of the 19th century (2018)
Scientific and organisational activities:
Membership in the editorial board of the publication “Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy. Complete Works & Letters in 5 volumes” (Moscow, 2017–2018).
Member of the editorial board of the journal “Two Centuries of the Russian Classics” of А. M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Member of the editorial board of the journal “Literature at School”.
Member of the Russian Language Council under the President of the Russian Federation
2012 –– Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy regional Prize “Silver Lyre”
Selected scientific publications:
- Afanasy Fet in life and creative work. Moscow, “The Russian Word” Publ., 2021. 160 p. (In Russ.)
- Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy and contemporary Russian literature. Moscow, “The Russian Word” Publ., 2017. 752 p. (In Russ.)
Editorial, drafting work
Tolstoy A. K. Selections. Compilation, foreword and commentary by Alexey V. Fedorov. Moscow, AST Publ., 2010. 704 p. Pp. 5–44 (foreword), pp. 643–696 (comments). (In Russ.)
Web of Science / Scopus publications
Unknown poems dedicated to the first attempted assassination of Emperor Alexander II. Russian Literature, no. 2, 2017, pp. 50–55. (In Russ.)
- “He accepted all traits of his own…”: personality and poetry of Vasily Zhukovsky. Literature at School, no. 2, 2020, pp. 9–25. (In Russ.)
- Afanasy Fet as a thought-poet. Literature at School, no. 6, 2020, pp. 9–23. (In Russ.)
- Don Juan and Eugene Bazarov: two images of nihilists (the dramatic poem “Don Juan” by Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy & “Fathers and Sons” by Ivan Turgenev). Literary journal, no. 44, 2018, pp. 59–71. (In Russ.)
- Echoes of Gavrila Derzhavin in humorous poems by Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy. Russian Literature, no. 7, 2017, pp. 75–78. (In Russ.)
- “Who is able to comprehend the song?” Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy on the meaning and purpose of poetry. Philological Sciences. Scientific Essays of Higher Education, no. 6, 2017, pp. 101–110. (In Russ.)
- Crimean War in Russian journalism and poetry. In Russian literature of the 19th – 21st centuries: metamorphoses of meaning. Moscow, 2017, pp. 75–86. (In Russ.)
- “I am lazy to rewrite”: the manuscript notebooks of A. K. Tolstoy. Literary journal, no. 42, 2017, pp. 77–114. (In Russ.)
- “Interpreting liberty roguishly…”: school literary canon and the problem of variation in education. Literature at School, no. 7, 2016, pp. 3–5. (In Russ.)
- Unknown works by A. K. Tolstoy from the Uvarovs archive. Issues of Literature, no. 5, 2016, pp. 298–209. (In Russ.)
- Why learn Literature? Literature at School, no. 8, 2015, pp. 28–29. (In Russ.)
- Gift as responsibility. The short history “The Portrait” by Nikolai Gogol. Literature at School, no. 9, 2013, pp. 7–11. (In Russ.)
- Witty Stupidity. On the 210th jubilee of the creation of Kozma Prutkov's image. Literature at School, no. 12, 2013, pp. 6–10. (In Russ.)
- Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy's Don Juan and Fyodor Dostoevsky's “Russian boys”. In Fyodor Dostoevsky and Modernity: proceedings of the 23rd International Readings at Staraya Russa. 2008. Part II. Veliky Novgorod, 2009, pp. 106–115. (In Russ.)
- Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy's Don Juan: between faith and mutiny. Literature at School, no. 3, 2009, pp. 13–16. (In Russ.)
Teacher of Literature, state budgetary educational institution “Secondary general education school” no. 1516, Moscow, Russia.